- Responsible for the overall project management, documents administration,
site preparation,execution of construction processes and its quality control
and final completion work up till the end of warranty period.
- Manage day to day operation of the project and continue drive, facilitate and
support the ongoing improvement on the quality and EHS's matters.
- Ensure that the projects are completed within the specific time, budget and
meet client's quality requirements and comply with the relevant government
- Deploying resources, ie. materials, machineries, equipment's, manpower and
subcontractors to meet project's schedule & contractual requirements.
Ensure timely claim, payment, cash flow of project and assist in the settlement
of the project final accounts at the end of the contract.
- To lead, manage, delegate, supervise, monitor and motivate the HVAC project team.
- Assist in the process of verification of claims made by subcontractors and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Diploma or degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field is required
including 2 years in managerial level.
Experienced in Japanese company is added advantage.
- Capable in leading a team.
Ability in working with minimum supervision.