- Responsible in result deliveries in term of sales revenue and excellent service for the Company
- Involve in sales preparation such as research, costing and sales pitching
- Responsible for the entire project management and execution till project closure.
- Coordinate layout plan, M&E plan and visual, prepare project schedule, quotation and presentation to client.
- Work closely with project and operations team and contractors to ensure quality work and timely delivery of project.
- Responsible for the contract execution and Profit & Loss account of the project.
- Relevant qualification in architecture or interior design or equivalent.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in corporate office interior design fit-out works with proven sales track record.
- Possess good project management, presentation, leadership and people management skills. Has strong project planning, organising, monitoring, supervising and controlling.
- Experience in leading and managing multiple projects with tight timelines.
- Highly motivated, positive work attitude, result driven and high level of professionalism and integrity