- Responsible for overall management of the projects; coordinating and leading partners; supervising members of the project team; and overseeing project implementation, financial and administrative oversight, reporting, and monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Provides strategic leadership and technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
- Provides oversight of program implementation including all activities, outputs, and outcomes related to project management and administration, including reporting, budget development, and monitoring, financial transactions, execution of project plans, and project performance.
- Supports R&D and product by advising on feature definition, develop management, develop plan making, and collaboration among internal team members, customers, partners (suppliers).etc.
- Supervise develop review, support project communicate with customer, to ensure Company’s products definition meets customer design and quality requirements.
- Identify project risks, supervise and assist project manage to tackle key problems; support project manager in communication with customers and partners on project plan and all activities.
- Oversees the selection and training of qualified program staff, assigning clear roles and responsibilities, providing effective supervision, and managing performance to ensure efficient operations.
- Oversees budget pipeline development and budget monitoring.
- Conducts monthly reviews to ensure accountability of all company’s project activities as well as the accurate and timely reporting.
- Output / Key Performance Indicators:
- Bachelor degree or above, best in E&E Engineering.
- More than 8 years working experience in automobile/ component project management.
- Proficient in Mandarin, English and Malay, with good communication skills.
- Active in work, with high sense of responsibility, good at team work and able to work under strong pressure.
- Familiar with the whole process of automobile/ component from project approval to mass production, develop cost control, quality and risk management, able to effectively and timely communicate and solve problems
OJT will be provided specially at the initial stage.