- Manage and lead the project team to complete the assigned project in a timely and cost effective manner.
- To ensure that project objectives are achieved and projects are delivered successfully in accordance with agreed scope, time frame, budget, quality and safety standards.
- Coordinate and liaise effectively with consultants and other government authorities in getting necessary approval.
- Monitor the works carried out by the sub-contractors and to ensure the works are conformance to relevant specifications and standards and to the Approved Designs.
- Planning and managing project implementation in design and construction of project works to meet all requirements.
- Participating in the development and execution of processes and contractors to procure design, construction and other construction related services.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years and above experience in execution of high rise projects.
- Strong command of English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficient in other local dialects would be an added advantage.
- Knowlege of latest construction technology and design trend would be an added advantage.
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Understanding of financial aspects of running a project on time and on budget.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Strong leadership, managerial, mentoring, counseling skills with good interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, result-oriented, analytical and computer literate.
- Working experience in property development office will be an added advantage.