Business Nature : Commercial Land Leasing
Location : Pasir Gudang
Working hours : 5 days/week
- Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff.
- Follow-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolution of the issue.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property and tenant spaces to ensure compliance with leases and the proper upkeep of the property.
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy.
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and maintenance request procedures.
- Coordinate entry of all property information into the system and establish reporting protocols for maintenance requests, preventative maintenance, vendor and tenant
- Certificates of Insurance and key lease date tracking.
Assist the Manager with establishment of the Property Management Plan, Preventative Maintenance Policies and
- Procedures and Property Operations Manual.
Involved in costing - calculation of expenses/ rental /facilities.
- Candidate must posess at least a Degree / Diploma in Cost Accounting or Property Management.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in property management / shopping mall management / management office operations.
- Possesses good personality & working culture.
- Good interperonal & communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft excel, word & powerpoint.
- Impressive presentation skills will be an added advantage