- Place Purchase Orders for the MRO.
- Works with internal stakeholders to define requirements and replenishment methods.
- Ensures timely delivery of quality products and services.
- Obtains quotations and negotiates with suppliers on price, quality and service on assigned purchased materials.
- Responsible for negotiating all contracts, pricing and issues with suppliers.
- Negotiate long term strategic sourcing agreements with suppliers.
- Monitors supplier capabilities, lead-times, and capacity to ensure on-time delivery of MRO items needed to support production, maintenance, and other end users.
- To handle other tasks and duties as and when requested by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years of purchasing MRO experience, including negotiations, writing contracts and leading projects.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Self-motivated individual with good time management skills.
- Relevant experience with ERP / MRP will be an added advantage.
- Possess good negotiation, proficient in English and able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Excel.