- Responsible for the complete and timely execution of purchase orders by working closely with buyers, engineers, and suppliers to ensure a smooth delivery
- To ensure the delivery of purchased products meet the contractual delivery date, specification requirements & the project schedule by liaise with Vendors/Suppliers in order to obtain information of the Estimated Time Arrival (ETA) and actual date of the material delivery/arrival
- Minimum of Diploma holder in any filed with 3-4 yrs in related position.
- understand and familiar with the job desription
- willing to work in Kulai.