- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or any related discipline
- At least 7 year(s) of successful Sourcing, Marketing, Technical, Operations, Supply Chain, or related experience with hands on experience in sourcing position with manufacturing background (non-stocks and stocks)
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to work with minimal direction/ supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record managing moderately complex materials & supplies globally
- Strong performance in terms of cost savings abillity and security of supply
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Power Point and Access
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Full-Time position(s) available
- To develop the strategic vision and management of categories consisting of high profile & high complexity materials, and supplies.
- Developing & executing strategic sourcing strategies, monitoring market movements and negotiating agreements, working with a broad base of business groups, and resolving issues with suppliers.
- Establish action plans for self, direct reports, & others to complete work efficiently by setting priorities, establishing timelines and leveraging resources.
- Leading, & working within cross functional teams to drive change associated with developed category strategies and implementation of cost savings projects & initiatives.
- Develop and implement domestic and/or global category sourcing strategies and plans for assigned categories consistent with global category team strategies and all applicable Business Unit operating plans and objectives.
- Identify & develop new suppliers and ensure uninterrupted supply of materials.
- Control payment terms, discounts, consignment programs for areas of responsibility Globally and oversee this process