- Identifies reliable sources for the supply goods and services to meet the business’ needs and requirement in terms of quality, quantity and time.
- Supervises the team in order to ensures that all purchasing related policies, processes and procedures are adhered to i.e. registration of vendors in Approved Vendor List.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements of specification, internal processes and documentations are available for sourcing.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking to keep up with market trends, new products and the Company’s supply needs.
- Organize the disposal of unnecessary spare parts and tools, slow moving or obsolete inventory items and arrange disposal if necessary.
- Monitor Sub-Material Store according to stock control policy in particular ensuring Economic Ordering Quantity (EOQ) and optimum stock levels.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies or Purchasing Management with a minimum of 5 years related working experience at supervisory level Proven negotiation, statistical and mathematical skills in purchasing
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Good computer literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft application i.e. Word & Excel
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage