- Location: Tebrau, Johor Bahru
- Business Nature: Manufacturing of electronics components
- Salary Range: depending on experience (5 days/week)
- Job Scope:
- To ensure the quality assurance for incoming raw material and finished product.
- To be responsible for product’s quality improvement, monitor, data analysis, review and drive for corrective plan
- To analyze the data collected using the statistical tools, follow by interpretation on SPC control for finished good included QR & R on the analysis equipment.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity of product.
- Identify and counter measure relating to product out of internal specification.
- To ensure the calibration activity is carried out according to the schedule.
- To communicate with customer with related documents, such as Certificate of Analysis, product approval, environment, sample submission and others.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 5 years experience in manufacturing preferably in electrical & electronics industry.
- Experience in ISO 9001, 14001, TS16949.
- Good communication and leadership quality.
- Possess own transport.