- Oversee a team of process inspectors and perform quality inspection according to procedures or inspection plans.
- In charge of implementation of system essential to improving quality and meeting customer's requirements.
- Conduct Process Capability Studies (Cpk) and work with production to implement Process Control practices (SPC).
- Ensure quality system is maintained to meet customer requirements (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949 etc.).
- Manage relevant quality documentations.
- Coordinate internal, external audits and customer audits (3rd party).
- Review quality system, company KPI and make regular updates.
- Work with management and other departments on ISO system maintenance and understanding.
- Possesses Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Quality Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of working experience in quality management role.
- Exposure in Precision Engineering industry would be added advantage.
- Good knowledge in process control charts, DOEs, statistical techniques, metrology and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD & T).
- Good communication and leadership skills.
Interested candidates kindly apply online or email your latest resume to email@example.com