- Establish Quality Assurance, Prepare Documentation (SOP).
- Audit QA Compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining all aspects of the site quality management.
- Make sure that all QA daily record data or information are available to managers.
- Ensuring that the QA laboratory Test are fully carried out on time.
- Lead , supervise and motivate QC teams to achieve quality objectives.
- Coordinate with production and other departments on any quality issue.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.