Business Nature : Food Manufacturing Company
Location : Pasir Gudang
Working hours : 5 days/ week
- Ensure the overall Quality Management System is understood, implemented and maintained from time to time, reporting and recommending to management of continual improvement of such programs
- Make sure that everything from raw materials to finished products meets quality and safety standards.
- Support and consult other departments in problem analysis and corrective action.
- Liaison with external certification div, auditor on all quality/manufacturing audits and reports summary findings
- Quality related performance of company's product to meet customer requirement.
- Responsible for applying and internal audit of Food Safety System documentation & implementation ( e.g HACCP, GMP, FSSC22000, BRC, IFS, HALAL)
- Ensure all open issue such as hazard, policies, objectives targets, audit results, feedback/complaints resolved within the time frame given
- Involved with some formulation.
- Handle any other task assigned by superior
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Food Technology/ Chemistry or its equivalent.
- Atleast 1 year of QA experience in related industry will be added advantage.
- Language required : Mandarin