- Responsible for leading and directing the QA team on day-to-day QA activities, works with Process Engineers, as well as production on quality-related issues, to ensure that the development teams adhere to the policies, , procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for defining QA strategy, shaping and implementing the company’s QA processes.
- Advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance and surveillance audits.
- Manage and investigating customer complaints or products non-conformances, determine the root cause and take prompt corrective actions.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong leadership skills and confident to lead a team.
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards