- Leading all aspects of Quality, Food Safety, Regulatory and Sanitation within the mill.
- Leading Quality Management which focus on customer requirements, continuous product quality, and productivity improvement.
- Accountability for food safety and sanitary performance of mill as measured by internal and external (Corporate, regulatory, customer) audits.
- To ensure compliance of FSSC22200, HACCP, GMP, HALAL requirements and Good Laboratory Practice.
- Lead the product quality programs, including maintaining the lab, analytical capability and physical quality checks.
- Manage issues with non-conforming product to assure proper control, minimize losses and provide analysis to eliminate future occurrences.
- Responsible for managing the overall customer management process.
- Provide relevant trainings on quality systems and programmes to ensure compliance with all quality processes/ procedures;
- To achieve financial forecasts for projected capital and department budget expenditure.
- Ensuring that all security, safety and health aspects including its rules and regulations are well enforced and adhered to at all time.
- To perform and discharge promptly any other duties and responsibilities assigned by immediate superior.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Technolgy/ Food Science or any equivalent.
- At least 5 years of QA experience in food manufacturing plant with minimum 2 years experience in managerial role.
- Good knowledge of quality and food safety management (FSSC22200, HACCP, GMP, HALAL & GLP).
- Able to communicate at all levels of people within the organization with good people management skills.
- Result oriented and technology driven.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.