- To assist Top Management on planning a strategic quality, environment and safety management system according to company requirement.
- To plan, manage and achieve production quality requirement.
- To manage and improve product quality and yield.
- To plan, manage and organize manpower and system requirement to meet company quality standard.
- To plan, manage and improve profit and reduce manufacturing cost.
- To plan, manage and improve education and skill up system.
- To plan, manage and improve operation job steps.
- To assist in liaising and providing feedback to internal and external in all quality aspects.
- To lead and make sure all QMS requirements are satisfied.
- To promote, lead and contribute to continous improvement of production, safety, quality, cost, productivity and work environment.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in any Science or Engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years of quality assurance experience in manufacturing environment, preferable from medical industry.
- Experienced in ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing Management, Product Knowledge and Medical Regulation knowledge.
- People management skill and development.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Willing to work at Port Klang.