- To lead a group of Quality Assurance personnel in managing the Quality function of the plant.
- To manage customer & external Quality system audits for company products, processes, and manufacturing systems.
- To oversee Quality Management System and QA Document Control.
- To monitor QA Incoming and Supplier Management, In Process and Outgoing Inspection.
- To implement effective Quality Assurance Program, Improvement Activities and Revision of Procedures to enhance the effectiveness of overall Quality Management.
- To coordinate the measurement instruments and calibration for equipment used in company.
- To provide guidance to subordinates for daily QA activities and QA related issues as well as provide exposure for training and development of new skills.
- To ensure company Quality Objectives and Total Customer Satisfaction KPIs are achieved.
- Possesses Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering, Quality Management or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 8 years of experience in Quality Management role including leadership and hands on technical experiences.
- Strong knowledge in 7 QC tools, 5 why analysis, 8D methodology and other relevant quality / problem solving methodologies.
- Experienced in Quality Management System and leading Audits - Well versed in ISO9001, ISO14001 and IATF/TS16949.
- Capable in handling customer and legal aspects of Quality Management.
- Excellent Communication and Management skills.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply online or send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org