Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor
- Lead and maintain the quality assurance including quality management, food and feed safety, health and safety management, environmental management, sustainability management systems as per the policies.
- To lead the customer complaint investigation as well as implementation of corrective action.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of Quality Management System.
- To develop improvement plans for designated quality management systems based on QA data analysis.
- To serve as key window person to coordinate audits, visit and inspections with certification & authority bodies, customers & suppliers as well as internal team.
- To monitor all related QA documentations, agreements, and certifications.
- Degree in Food Tech, Chemistry or its equivalents.
- 8-10 years experience in food/palm oil processing industry.
- Good knowledge in HACCP, GMP, HALAL, FSSC and ISO certifications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership quality.