- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions and examining functionality.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements.
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database.
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence.
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements.
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training.
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in Japanese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Over 2 year experience in related field.
- Strong Analytical, communication and inter-personal skills