- Business Nature: Oil and Gas/ Heavy Industry Engineering
- Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor Bahru
- Salary: RM Depending on experience (6 days working 7am to 7pm)
- Remuneration: OT claimable, Accommodations provided, Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance, Group PA, Group Term Life
- Contract Basis 1 year
- Responsible to perform inspections in accordance with Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
- Responsible for quality control inspection for mechanical (rotating/static) equipment installation, testing & pre-commissioning phase.
- Ensure mechanical equipment installation is compliance with Drawings and Vendor Specification.
- Ensure the flange management is correct; flange class, flange type, alignment, gasket, orifice plate, bolts, washers, nuts, bolt torque, use of insulation kit and etc.
Verify validity of NDT Technician’s certification for each NDT method applied.
- Interpret NDT film and results for acceptability to specification and code requirements.
- Review NDT reports and radiographs for compliance with specification and code requirements.
- Review NDT procedures for suitability, compliance to specifications and code requirements.
- Maintain status of NDT performed and outstanding
- Ensure the coordination of NDT activities is smooth and reporting is accurate.
- Review and verify inspection, testing report/checklist and ensure the report is compliance with requirement.
To ensure punch list of outstanding actions/items is close prior work front.
- Ensure inspection and testing equipment is in good condition with valid calibration period and the personnel are knowledgeable in its use.
- Performing materials receiving inspection and review materials certificate is compliance with project requirement.
- Prepare and submit Daily Inspection Reports on daily basis.
- Professional certification in Engineering field.
- CSWIP 3.1 compentent (valid license).
- BGAS level 2 is an added advantage.
- Able to work under contract basis for 1 year. (might have renewable, depending on project)
- Good command of English.