A manufacturing and processing of chemical products for industrial use.
- Liaise with government bodies for legal compliances, machineries, buildings, equipment & etc.
- Set up Site Safety manuals, procedures, effective incident investigations and ERP planning procedures
- Plan and manage security system & planning, physical security & Site Emergency Response Planning
- To prepare and conduct training related to HSE, quality management system, ISO and 5S activities
- Conduct QHSE enforcement to ensure all related regulations, procedures to be followed
- Establish and improve safety management systems to be certified ISO45001
- Handle and be responsible for audit by third parties including customers, ISO certification div, enforcement audit-local authorities & etc.
- To conduct and be responsible for a performance audit, process verification, audit effectiveness of corrective and preventive action to external providers, including suppliers, contractors and other related third parties
- Ensure Covid-19 safety measures, safe distancing is constantly reviewed and meet requirement/ SOP
- Manage budget, department objectives and manpower of QHSE department
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Environmental/ Health/ Safety or equivalent
- 8 - 10 years of QHSE experience in manufacturing plant, with at least 5 years in managerial role
- Able to prepare and conduct training related to HSE, QMS, environmental management, ISO and 5S activities
- Required skill(s): ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Willing to work in Kemaman, Terengganu
- Full-time position(s) available
- Malaysian only
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted