- Coordinate Food Safety Audits from audit preparation, managing audit progress, to implement correction & preventive actions
- Manage an average of 12 Food Safety Audits per year.
- Perform supplier audit and work with suppliers to ensure effective and practical implementation to ensure food safety of raw materials.
- Review and maintain HACCP Manuals up to date on new potential food safety hazards.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure an effective implementation of HACCP, supporting programs and quality management systems.
- Implement Improvement projects as part of company’s objective in continuous improvement such as X-Ray project to reduce bone complaints from products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Food Science.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin.
- Must possess at least 2 to 3 years of working experience in a Quality Assurance role for the food manufacturing industry.
- Having technical service experience in dry food products.
- You must be willing to travel to meet customers & suppliers to assist in audits.