- Perform data analysis of the in-process and yield related issues, which included corrective actions and
- Liaise with product/process engineering to participate in process quality problem investigation, analysis
and problem solving.
- Detail and result orientated and proactive problem solver, poses sense of urgency and commitment to achieve
- Good understanding and working knowledge of FMEA, SPC, Control Plan etc is an advantage.
- Good understanding and working knowledge about manufacturing process is an advantage.
- Drive quality mentality within the related party such as manufacturing, engineering etc.
- Verify in-process implementation according to documented procedures such as QC process flow chart, DMR3, DMR4 etc.
- Actively work with PQA for any product quality related issue.
- Assure compliance to all applicable legal requirements.
Ad hoc activity which assigned by superior.
- Sustain Process Quality Management
- ISO13485 and ISO9001 Compliance
- Coordination between TMMA Engineering and Manufacturing
- In-process data analysis and countermeasures.