- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in Japanese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Over 1 year experience in related field.
- Strong Analytical, communication and inter-personal skills