- To coordinate for Quality domain for new projects.
- Responsible for all pre-production quality-related tasks including PPAP, APQP (control plans, PFMEA, Process Flows, Gage R&R, Capability Studies, process validation, AAR, and product launch.)
- In charge of Automotive parts PPAP submission in compliance with ISO/IATF16949 and customer specific requirements.
- To work with internal departments on resolution of quality issues, improving process quality performance, and implementing effective process control techniques
- To conduct Process Capability Studies (Cpk) and work with production to implement Process Control practices (SPC).
- To work with Engineering and Production to correct or improve process, tooling, etc to meet Cpk.
- To perform First Article inspection on new products/samples and new tooling qualification when required.
- Involved in metrology studies and equipment calibration.
Possess Diploma / Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Quality Engineering
At least 3 years’ experience as Quality Engineer role in manufacturing industry.
Knowledgeable in Failure Analysis (FA) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) implementation.
Have relevant experience and knowledge in process control charts, DOEs, statistical techniques, metrology and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD & T).
Able to multitask, work independently and coordinate with multiple departments effectively.
Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.