- Lead and direct routine compliance functions related to product development and manufacturing of current products.
- Manage advanced product development program, improved materials or manufacturing processes.
- Develop test methods, standards and protocols supporting implementation of new material designs, conduct, and analyze research and development studies.
- Develop and present various standard and ad hoc reports related to R & D projects.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate resources to prepare proper documentation consistently with company objectives.
- Perform as proactive liaison with other organizational departments and contribute in yearly competitive product teardowns and analysis.
- Execute broad engineering knowledge to design and development new products, product changes and enhancements.
- Monitor and control programs to ensure smooth operations and identify issues if any and ensure to resolve all identified problems.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities that may be needed or assigned by superior from time to time 10 Promote ISO 9001, other relevant quality, product standard and certification maintained by Company.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical,Operation, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years in manufacturing
- Good interpersonal, communication, and leadership skill.
- Computer skill, troubleshooting Skill, drawing interpretation
- High competency in Learning skill, problem solving, and analytical ability