- The Regional Manager of Business Development for Philippines reports directly to the Vice President, Global Business Development
- Responsible for leading, managing and maintaining strategic accounts in parallel with all Business Operational Leaders such as Operations & Maintenance, Field Service and Manpower staffing to grow the portfolio
- Penetrate the market and develop new customer accounts, establish and maintain client relationships within the Power, Energy and lndustrial Sectors.
- Collecting data for competitive products, monitor market indicators, be aware of competitors strategy and gather all required customer information to provide win strategies for guidance of the company
- The position will develop relationships with potential customers who are developing, constructing, engineering, operating and/or otherwise supporting power, energy and industrial projects.
- Provide revenue projections for each strategic account.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as Gross Margin, Net Present Value, Future Value, Discounts, interest, Commissions, Proportions, Percentages, etc. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Develop marketing strategies, evaluate market share, segment and prioritise accounts and Product Positioning Strategies
- Identify opportunities within the target markets and target segmentation in sufficient numbers to achieve your individual revenue plan.
- Develop an appropriate written "strategy to win" for each deal by utilizing a simple outline list of bullets
- Sharp business acumen to effectively build relationships across the business, within the marketplace and directly with the client.
- 10+ years of experience in the power industry sales or other qualifying industry experience with a proven track record of prospecting and originating sales opportunities
- Capable of planning and coordinating all facets of a complex contractual solution
- Frequent international travel of 50% or greater is expected (May be extensive at times).