· Lead the marketing team to develop and implement online marketing strategies to generate brand awareness, product sales, ROI and generate appropriate traffic.
· Coordinate with product management, sales and marketing teams to actively promote new and existing products and services.
· Manage all online advertising, events, social media, professional associations and other organizations to generate sales to ensure sales growth.
· Develop press releases, message documents, prepare briefing materials and reports to support sales promotion through public relationships.
· Evaluate and update corporate web content that include re-designing home and other pages to optimize campaign effectiveness.
· Develop an appropriate social media strategy to make use of social media avenues for marketing campaigns.
· Monitor competitor activities to identity industry relevant practices prevalent in online and mobile communications for developing new strategies.
· Collaborate with finance department to process purchase orders and prepare media budget
· Minimum 5 years of experience focusing on digital marketing
· Financial background mixed with digital agency/tech company
· Knowledge in developing an overall digital strategy, implementing digital transformation and more
· Patient, detail-oriented, well-organized and good communication skill
· Proficiency in Mandarin and English communication