- Monitor Equipment and Parts stock aging report, and propose suggestions to reduce oversupplied inventory.
- Provide Hi-STEP report to Regional Manager to ensure region’s sales goals are achieved.
- Collecting feedback & input from Salesperson on competitors’ parts pricing in the region to Regional Manager.
- Provide region’s sales number forecast monthly report to Regional Manager.
- Assist Regional Manager to prepare region’s sales financial reports by forecasting market requirements, preparing annual budget and sales action plans, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Participate in Regional Sales Strategy decision process.
Ensure ordered Equipment (new or used) in the region are delivered to customer timely and up to the client’s specifications.
- Prepare proposal for special sales conditions (special rental clauses, early delivery without all documents and special selling prices) with Regional Manager when necessary.
- Collaborate with all Branch Head (BH) in inventory level and maintain sufficient parts day-on-hand level for the region.
- Compile price list for new Attachments, Equipment and Parts Country Net Selling Price & Retail Selling Price, and communicate it to the region’s Salesperson.
- Assist to prepare sales quotation for Sales Officers within the region.
Meet suppliers to negotiate competitive prices for attachments for the region.
- Ensure payment status for all sales in the region are updated in the system.
- Monitor payment status for all Sales in the region, and to attend to all long outstanding accounts receivable issues.
- Coordinate with Parts Department promotion activities for the region.
- Prefer Degree holder candidates
- 2 years experience, doing support for Sales function (don’t have to have sales experience).