- Ensure continuous improvement in the inspection with a particular focus on quality and consistency; performance management; and managing risk.
- Plans, organizes and participates in developing department goals and objectives settings.
- Strategize regional Inspection Team manpower & budget planning.
- Able to analyze the dealer’s complaints and come up with standard of training/ countermeasure.
- Work closely with Tech team to deliver the inspection required standards in order to improve productivity.
- To develop competencies & training standards for roles within Inspection.
- Constantly review and refine the vehicle inspection standards and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and compliance issue.
- Ensure customer-oriented mindset is being developed within the team through better customer handling of SOP and SOP compliance.
- To work together with relevant stakeholders — supply and demand.
- Familiar with countries’ local laws & regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Automotive field or equivalent.
- At least 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience in Used Cars industry, with experience in managing / running servicing department of used / preowned cars.
- Experience dealing with regulators in vehicle inspection is a bonus.
- Certification in Project Management / Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning, Technical Know-how, Delegating and Directing skills.
- Ability to converse and communicate in English with excellent written skills.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Business Acumen.