- Responsible for developing the sales strategy for the country, managing resource allocation and achieving sales, profit and cost targets for the Electronics and Onsite business area assigned in the assigned region - South Malaysia and East Malaysia.
- Managing customer’s expectation and develop new businesses to maximize profits.
- Responsible for building the capability of the sales team by providing leadership, coaching and individual development on acquiring, managing customer’s expectation, develop new businesses, maintaining and strategizing opportunities for maximizing territory profits and customer value.
- Enforcing existing supply agreements at all customers in the region covering supply of gases by bulk, pipeline and by onsite plants (merchant plants excluded) in all segments (chemicals, metals, electronics etc) – all together referred to as “onsite” in this document. The candidate is required:
- to ensure such agreements are strictly enforced including accurate regular invoicing;
- to sustain and improve profitability of the accounts and the supply agreements
- to actively develop and maintain customer relations;
- to undertake any amendments if required or extension/renewal to existing supply agreements after due consultation with key stakeholders;
- to monitor developments of competitors and customers at the site/area and evaluate its implications for company and initiate actions together with the Opportunity & Project Development (OPD) team to defend/improve at the site/area;
- to assess current and future gases demand of customers and prospective users of gases over the short (monthly, weekly) and mid-term (3 to 5 year horizon) and;
- to work closely with area and regional operations and merchant business team to develop profit improvement initiatives and drive their subsequent realization
- The candidate is expected to engage actively with the senior country management (stakeholders, influencers) of existing customers and facilitate senior level engagement between Customers' and xxx executives.
- Support the process of commercializing onsite investments in the area closely working with the appointed Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) for such commercialization.
- Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical /Project, Finance
- Preferably with a Masters degree in business
- Must have worked in related industries and corporate environment
- At least 15 years sales experience
- Preferably experienced in managing profitability if JV’s or small companies
- Preferably with work experience in the electronics and semiconductor industry
- Basic understanding of cryogenic and HyCo technologies and drivers of costs and efficiencies is a plus
- Financial acumen: sound understanding of key elements of Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flows
- Robust analytical skills combined with creative problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must able to relocated to Pasir Gudang.