- To drive and manage the performance of all retail stores and controlled channel in the assigned region.
- To identify, develop and grow retail and channel opportunities.
- To lead and manage the retail stores and controlled channel to achieve its monthly and annual sales targets.
- Develop effective performance monitoring measures as well as to implement relevant mitigation or corrective measures.
- To collect and share market intelligence as well as explore alternative sale platforms and expansion opportunities.
- To manage campaigns, product launches, roadshow, trade programs etc. related to the channel, coordinating with regional key stakeholders.
- To oversee hiring and training of retail and controlled channel team.
- To drive the process improvement initiatives in collaboration with relevant functions.
- To ensure strong on-ground post-paid brand presence and quality customer experience at retail stores and controlled channel outlets.
- To execute consistent review on day-to-day business operations as well as compliance and governance of partners’ agreement.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline, preferably Business Management, Retail Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Have at least 10 years of working experience in retail industry.
- Have proven success in managing sizeable number of outlets.
- People and Performance oriented.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent leadership ability.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply online or send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org