- Develop profitable business of the branded Industrial Vacuum equipment; with strong orientation to chemical and process industries (CPI)
- Be responsible for the development of profitable business for the branded vacuum equipment and systems in designated SE Asia countries. Particular focus on the chemical, petrochemical and process markets, working with EPC’s, major end users and channel partners.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to build and reinforce target market share and profitability.
Priorities customers/sectors for sales focus as agreed with the management team
- Preparation and achievement of budgets
- Continuously develop the region with the aim of increasing sales and service performance and to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- The successful applicant will be part of the SE Asia Industrial Vacuum team; supported by excellent technical and commercial resources
- Degree or diploma in an engineering or relevant discipline or equivalent working experience
Relevant Previous Experience:
- Strong background in the vacuum industry with knowledge of liquid ring pumps and chemical dry pumps an advantage. Alternatively, knowledge of other types of pumps / rotating equipment will also be considered.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing; with experience in capital equipment sales to EPC’s and / or major end users will be favorably regarded
- Sound commercial awareness
- Possession of business acumen, influencing, presentation and negotiation skills
- High commercial and technical experience to command respect with external and internal stakeholders.
- Strategic and conceptual capability to develop a regional business
- Very strong customer orientated attitude
- Excellent command of English
Other Soft Skills and Knowledge:
- Dynamic with strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Drive better customer satisfaction
- Act strategically
- Results focus
- Business thinking
- Continuous improvement