- Conduct research and develop rubber product formulation for Medical, Automotive to meet customer requirement in material performance, regulatory requirement, safety, quality and process efficacy.
- Support plants from various location in problem solving and process trouble shooting, investigate and identify the root cause.
- Work closely with Purchasing in raw material sourcing for cost saving, process and quality improvement.
- Establish lab procedures, creates and manages lab-related documentation to support company quality, environment, safety, as well as RBA system.
- Identify need of testing facility/equipment, determine the required specification, do sourcing and participate in CAPEX Planning
- Identify, analyze, develop and propose the appropriate measures and strategy to improve efficiency of various plants.
- Guide, train and enhance material and technical knowledge of Chemist and Technical Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Material Science or Polymer Engineering.
- At least 5 Year(s) experience in Rubber product manufacturing or related field
- Required Skill(s): six sigma tools, strong knowledge in rubber formulation
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills