Business Nature: Food Manufacturing
Location: Pasir Gudang
- Ensure that the raw materials and/or finished products meet the food legislation and legal requirements locally and at the country of intended sales. Key duties include but not limited to:
-Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines;
-Review, risk-assess, and approve raw materials and/or primary packaging materials;
-Review and outline requirements for finished products labelling, storage and packaging;
-Provide on-going support to product development for regulatory issues and questions;
- Ensure customer’s queries on product information, questionnaires, declarations, technical and/or regulatory information are handled promptly;
- Maintain and update relevant records-keeping such as Master Product Listing, Product Information and etc.
- Perform other tasks and assignment as directed by management from time to time;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science / Chemistry or relevant background.
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field; regulatory and or quality assurance is required for this position. Candidate with general knowledge of various governing regulatory and food laws in the Asia-Pacific and other markets and corresponding updates is encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience/training in technical, risk assessment and regulatory matters (GMP, HACCP, HALAL, FSSC, RSPO etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent / Good command in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.