- Research Analyst is expected to be involved in the end-to-end research process, working with a vast amount of data related to customers experience, competitors activities and any other topics where applicable.
- Organization and participation in all stages of the research process including research briefing preparation, defining the population & research tools, gathering and analyzing market data & customer insights, conducting interviews etc.
- Conduct and utilizing existing methods of research from customer surveys, interviews to usability testing, in-depth analysis, focus group discussion and others.
- Communicate with external agencies to conduct and analyze research where applicable.
- Extract and analyse multiple data sources and turn into meaningful business insights.
- Monitor and quantify the effectiveness of customer journeys.
- Produce regular reporting and periodic research into key consumer and competitor segments.
- Explore approaches to improving the knowledge management in the organization.
- Document the research results and maintain the knowledge base.
- Minimum 1 year experience in CFD industry is a must.
- Knowledge and track record of successfully working with customer operational and experience data (e.g. NPS, CSAT, CES, etc.)
- Strong Excel and SQL skills required (macros, master pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Proficiency working with datasets to extract, manipulate and analyze customer data.
- Understanding of research methodology including survey design
- Experience with survey/Voice of the Customer platforms (e.g. Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, FocusVision, etc.), survey analysis tools (e.g. SPSS, Displayr, Q, etc.) and CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce etc.) will be an added advantage
- Ability to apply statistical techniques such as correlation and regression
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly; high levels of self-motivation and attention to detail; project managing multiple priorities with competing deadlines.