- Planning, organizing, managing and monitoring retail operations.
- Lead, direct, and support on business development activities to meet the
Group's short and long-term business objectives.
- Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis, assess the viability of alternative opportunities and present recommendations to the Management.
- Provide high standard of customer service satisfaction.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team to achieve established sales and business development goals.
- Ensure maximum sales volume and profits.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experiences in optical/eyewear fields.
- A proven track record of sales achievement in retail store.
- Good knowledge in full business functions and retail management/ operation.
- Strong business acumen and strategic mindset.
- Expertise to lead the negotiation and strategic management.
- A good leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.