- Maintain safe, reliable and efficient plant operation.
- Operation of multiple ASU plants within RSE from the RSE ROC in Malaysia simultaneously. Includes production changes and efficiency, power management, process disturbance and alarm management, plant shutdowns and restarts.
- Response to and troubleshooting of process upsets
- Enlist assistance of additional personnel for process or plant emergencies
- Execution of plant loading changes dictated by operations or logistics management
- Communicate plant problems to local personnel
- Communicate plant performance to Logistics and Central Dispatch
- Work closely with Performance Engineers to ensure plant operations is in efficient and optimum mode
- Responsible for the plant efficiency and safe operations for the plants under his/her care when he is on duty
- Provide technical support to new ROC engineers in order to build up their competencies
- Maintain individual plant logs
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Process knowlege of Air Separation, Ecovar and LNG liquefaction Plants
- At least 5 years in a process plant related operations role, particularly in ASU, LNG & Ecovar plant process knowledge
- Able to work under pressure and in shift working pattern
- Must able to operate the plant not to supervise the plant