- Ensure effective implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHS-MS) and Fire Prevention Management Program in line with the organization direction.
- Identify, enforce and evaluate laws in order to ensure full compliance to applicable legal requirements.
- Provides and implements security protocols for assigned facilities and information systems.
- Liaise with government authorities (DOSH, DOE, BOMBA etc) on machineries compliance audit and external service provider of utilities supply (Suruhanjaya, Telekom, Syabas etc).
- Carry out energy audit, finding saving opportunity and drive the saving opportunity.
- Provide daily, weekly or monthly report to superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering/Environmental Field
- Minimum 3 years in safety functions, preferable from FMCG manufacturing plant.
- Understand of applicable laws (OSHA, FMA, UBBL, FMA, Poison Act).
- Knowledge in hazards identification, risk assessment and control measures.
- Knowledge of ISO, HACCP and GMP will be an added advantages.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.