· The position’s focus is on building an immediate and sustainable safety environment for our food production plants.
· Oversee safety and continuous improvement initiatives throughout the plant.
· Provide leadership and administration to the safety and security program by developing and driving execution of plans.
· Insure facilities are compliant with all OSHA, all federal and state/local food safely guidelines and requirements, and Company safety standards.
· Develop safety and security performance standards, methods of accomplishing those standards, and reporting processes for ensure compliance.
· Understand relevant technical requirements in safety, including Federal, State and local ordinances and rules. Ensures standards meet or exceed both company and governmental regulations.
· Drive training and coaching to insure Safety and Security standards and awareness are well understood throughout the organization.
· Create and then ensure all appropriate risk assessments/abatements are conducted and follow-ups are implemented in a timely fashion.
· Champion all safety improvements and ideas for the plant.
· Provide leadership and direction to in regards to safety and security.
· Manage team for continuous improvement and professional growth to build organizational capability.
· Any other duties as required and assigned by the Management.
· Ensure safety , 5S , and Good Manufacturing Practices.