- Proactive engage and maintain close relationship with customers to achieve sales target.
- Conduct sales and marketing activities in-line with sales and marketing plan established by management team.
- Identify and determine potential customers in the assigned coverage areas and conduct effective sales interface.
- Take appropriate actions/ rectifications and liaise with internal departments for complaints received to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Keep records of customer sales transactions, inquiries, complaints as well as actions taken to improve product and service delivery.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging or services that is able to generate more sales.
- Ensure timely listing of new products via trading terms negotiations with buyers to achieve a win-win situation.
- To organize events and promotional activities in the concern outlets to maximize sales. Support all trade marketing activities.
- Manage stocks off-takes and ensure replenishment to ensure availability of the products at all stores at all time.
- Candidate must at least possess a Diploma certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience specializing in Sales - FMCG industry.
- Experienced in liaising with wholesalers/distributors, Independent Pharmacy, Key Accounts will be added advantage.
- Must be fluent in English and presentable.
- Must be willing to travel and possess own transport.