- Business development and business planning for face mask & rubber gloves.
- Make appointment and visit all potential customers in factories, pharmacies, SME and other potential customers.
- Assess customer needs, explain & demonstrate healthcare products.
- Do quotation and negotiate price & commercial terms to achieve sales target.
- Report to Director on sales, sales forecast & provide feedback on established products.
- Be aware of competitive products and pricing in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Studies, Marketing/Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales and marketing of PPE, gloves and face masks.
- Excellent marketing, persuading, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Hokkien will be added advantage).
- Possess own transport & willing to travel.
- To be based in Batu Kawan, Penang.