- Business Nature : Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Location : Johor Bahru,Johor
- Working day & hour : 5 days (9am-6pm)
- Salary Range : (Depending on experience )
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an
annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projectedbusiness; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing
on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs;anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professionalpublications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor in marketing, business administration.
- 5 years’ experience in sales & marketing
- Preferable candidate who possed Pharmaceutical experience before
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Traveling overseas for work may be required
- Able to speak in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia