- Make appointment and visit all potential customers in factories, pharmacies & SME.
- Assess customer needs, explain & demonstrate healthcare products.
- Do quotation and negotiate price and commercial terms & conditions to achieve sales target.
- Report to Director on sales, sales forecast & provide feedback on marketing of new or established products.
- Be aware of competitive products and pricing in order to maximise sales opportunities.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Studies, Marketing/Equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in sales and marketing of healthcare products.
- Excellent marketing, persuading, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Possess own transport & willing to travel.