- Responsible to handle telephone enquiries from customers and action promtly.
- Provide sales support to sales staff and customers.
- Responsible to prepare Quotations and Purchase Order.
- Provide sales administration support (including handling orders report) .
- Coordinate with customers on delivery arrangement and status.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material for sales staff.
- Display a high level of personal integrity and business ethics and comply with the company's values at all times.
- Protect company assets.
- Follow company policies and directions.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as written and spoken language.
- Computer skills, good with Microsoft Excel (Order management of semicon products, import).
- Candidate must possess a strong passion and drive for excellence.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Must be an efficient team player, yet able to work independently.
- Well-organised and systematic with strong administrative skills.
- 2-3 years working experiences (preferably experiences in Japanese trading/manufacturing is an added advantage).