- Perform and organize general administrative duties including attending to customer's enquiries.
- Handle documentation and business coordination for chemical and paper product trading.
- Coordinate on import/export/offshore shipping operation, transactions, and L/C arrangement for chemical and paper products.
- Contract input and realization input and realization input for Chemical and Paper Business.
- Keep filing records updated, monitor receipt funds from customers, maintain proper accounting settlement to avoid over credit positions.
- Handle logistic arrangements including vessel bookings, shipping instruction and cargo arrangement.
- Liaise with suppliers/customers on shipping arrangement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field or equivalent.
- Good academic result. 2nd Class Upper (GCPA 3.00) and above.
- Age between 25 - 37 years old.
- Has working experience in chemical and/or paper industries (Export and Import transaction, documentation
- Possess good knowledge in trading.
- Has enough experience/strength to cooperate/negotiate with colleagues, suppliers, customers and forwarders.
- Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.
- Possess an ethical mind, a mature and confident disposition, positive attitude, self-motivated with good leadership, strength for mental stress, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.