- Provides administrative support to sales staff.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on the goods delivery.
- Monitoring the stock inventory.
- Liaise with forwarder for the inland transportation.
- Updating the purchase order and delivery order recording book.
- Arrangement of daily delivery schedule to customers.
- Filing of all sales order, quotations, outstanding orders, purchase requisition and any other related documents concerning sales.
- Updating the warehouse stock movements by checking the daily stock sheets store keeper.
- Input the latest stock inventory information into the company server for sales staff reference.
- Reconfirmation of the buying and selling price with sales staff before buying and selling.
- Conducting monthly physical stock check.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- Responsible for duties and functions as stipulated in the quality management.
- Candidate must have at least Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field.
- Preferably with some knowledge of stock inventory procedures.
- Understanding some customer regulations and forwarding terms.
- Able to monitor the delivery staff schedule.