- Oversee the activities of the shipping, sales coordination and warehousing arrangements.
- Provides administrative support to sales staff.
- Coordinate the export / import shipping schedule.
- Oversee the inventory reports (Maintains stock of sales).
- Liaise with forwarder on the air and ocean cargo and inland transportation.
- Purchase order, delivery order, shipping documents.
- Well verse in taxes, duty, custom which related to import & export tariff code and try to minimize the expenditures involved.
- Updates the shipping schedule accordingly and arrange for delivery schedule.
- Ensure that the quality management system conforms to the requirements of ISO9001.
- Ensure processes are delivering their intended outputs.
- Minimum a Diploma in any field from recognized institution.
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years working experience in related field.
- Preferably with some knowledge of shipping documentation.
- Preferably with some knowledge of import and export.
- Understanding some customer regulations and forwarding terms.
- Able to supervise subordinates.
- Must be Computer literate.