- Internal Sales Coordinator to support sales representatives and coordinate sales-related activities.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Process Purchasing Order.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by promptly coordinate the customer inquiry.
- To deal and liaise with customers, dealers, retailers and distributors.
- Maintain and organize sales records and report.
- Willing to visit customer with sales members to understand the sales situation (if applicable)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales coordinator experience.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Independent, can work individually and in a team.
- Good computer skills (MS Office) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills.
- Have experience of sales data compilation and budget.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.