Business Nature: Aesthetic Industry
Working Hour: 5 days/ week
- Sales consultations to clients, doctors & close sales.
- Formulate and to establish sales plan including competitive tactics and selling messages to grow sales, to increase market shares and profits.
- Establish and sustain rapport with key accounts and key strategic partners
- Manage, train, develop and motivate sales team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Develop and implement long-term and short-term marketing and branding strategies
- Achieve company objectives in brand positioning, target segment, initial pricing strategy within the allocated marketing budget
- Engage and collaborate with partners, vendors on events, seminars
- Manage all marketing campaigns, events, seminars, partner events and post-campaign tracking,
- Responsible for all marketing collaterals and branding
1st line of approval for artwork & media posts are in accordance to MOH publicity guidelines, version control of printed collaterals
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Min 5 years of marketing experience preferably in health & medical industry.
- Knowledge of online digital marketing.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Able to develop new businesses sales and marketing strategies.
- Independent, pleasant and dynamic personality.